Yooo These store skins, what?

Who in their right mind would spend $70 on store skins from past holidays?

One “bundle” is from last Christmas. Another one is from last valentines day… Alll insanely overpriced.

Come on guys…

2 Likes

Yeah, really unfortunate. Would love to buy some of the skins, but I don’t want to buy multiple Pets, Tool Skins and Weapon Skins for weapons I’ll most likely never play for 60 Bucks just to get this one skin I like.

2 Likes

Very obvious they only care about money here. They know people have been wanting these so they put it in a bundle and upcharging more for it. Disappointing ags tisk tisk

2 Likes

Ahahah just wait till the simps come to defend this too of their AGS beloved team XD
They knew very well people like to have capes and those skins are pretty cool. So hey lets pack them up with as much junk as we can so maybe we can get people to spend 140bucks, cause they for sure won’t missout.
Not to mention those “I wanna support the game” simps who allow this bs in the first place xD
You reap what you sow eh xDD

2 Likes

I think most people understand they have to make money, but there are other ways to release those skins in a way that feels fair for both Amazon and the players.

1 Like

Well I don’t think that’s the case that they only care about money otherwise they would have a subscription and other ways to monetize this game other than a cosmetic only approach. In fact you could argue they don’t care about money at all here! Otherwise they would sell these individually and get more sales. Not many people are willing to drop $70 but they might drop less to get a single skin they like.

Hopefully they consider this now or at least in the future. Bundles would be great if they had more good skins, but it wasn’t until recently that they started to release better skins. It’s hard to justify buying all of the skins when many just are not particularly desirable. On the surface it looks like a great value but the reality is that are charging $70 for a single skin. If these packs contained a ton of home runs I think people may be interrupting this differently.

1 Like

Same feedback here, I’d love to buy some parts in the Roses are Sharp bundle, but 75k marks for a bundle I’ll use only a third of? No way.

Bundles always have been a bad idea. Looks like you’ll save money but you usually don’t. It’s just like stuff on an end aisle display in stores, it’s there to fool you, I never touch it.

Please allow us to buy separated armor sets, or even separated gear pieces.

1 Like

of course they have to make money, everyone agrees with that, and people want to buy skins, but only the ones they like, not the whole pack

2 Likes

feels like they’d make more money re selling these skins individually. For myself i’d like to get the christmas one but with how it currently is im not spending $70 on a bundle that has a bunch of extra trash in it

1 Like

I agree that they would probably make more money of they also sold items separately.
I’m not paying $70 for a bundle that has one or two items that I like. I would prefer to buy single items separately. Most of the items in their bundles are just plain ugly. It’s a waste of money buying a bundle when a majority of the items look like crap.

2 Likes

Same boat here. I get that they need to make money, but come on! All I wanted was the winged knights helm and was willing to spend the 15k marks for that alone, but to think they want 75k for it is insane.

1 Like

Id pay $15/month for 2x storage and the ability to have a house in every territory. Let me spend my gold.

If a Sub would mean that Amazon does not have to fall back on shady marketing strategies like bundling up a bunch of undesirable items with a single desirable item to milk the playerbase, then I’m all for it.

It seems like AGS is committed with this move. I’ve been looking at the Twitter post and it’s still negative but there seems to be no move on their end. Kinda sad.

2 Likes

I think I am in full agreement with you there bud. I just saw a pack today with just one armor set I would love to have however I didn’t want the other crap. I don’t get it because I understand that they are trying to make money and all and hell I would pay for some of the stuff but the other crap is just too awful for my taste. $70 for a pack. I would rather pay $25 dollars for just a single armor set. Do they not understand they are turning people away from buying when they pack this stuff together. I roll tank all games and I only want to look like a tank. Dear Amazon I am not interested in your cloth, medium or even you little house pets. Just split the stuff up guys you will make more sells like that not with this pack crap.

2 Likes

I have the same issue with the Damage Dealer Bundle, i love the plate armor but i have no interest with the 2 sets paired with it.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s the same armor I saw and no way am I going to pay for the rest of that crap for something I would never ever decide to wear. $25 for the armor set but no way will I pay $70 for that other crap.

2 Likes

Realistically they’re just going to ignore the feedback like they always do and keep on doing the same stuff going forward.

those bundles are like $5 where I live

That’s sad. i’ve played different games and they do take feedback seriously and they communicate with players even in their forums. I’m new with AGS and i guess this shows how they treat feedback from players.

Thing is, people said they offered these things before as a single set. so i’m not sure why they just don’t do it like that.

1 Like