You fix hatchet but totally destroyed berserk

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here

To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here

• What is your character name in New World: Peterslum
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on:Eden us east
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: the defy death no longer works
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: in opr or open world pvp. I the defy death tree perk no longer works. I did not have any cooldowns and I only use a hatchet and my perk did not work. Using hatchet got in front pvp that is horrible considering the hatchet is crap all around and the defy death perk never worked. Just got killed like any other normal weapon. Game is bugged. Game is slowly dying. Fix asap or consider this this the biggest loser In gaming history.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
  • (if a) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

It still works

Mine works nomally…

There is an interaction with void gauntlet which cancels the defy death invulnerability buff.

Personally seen it happen, and one of my buddies stopped using hatchet entirely because of it since it was mostly to stay alive a bit longer in war and it wasn’t working.

Half the time when you’re dying in group pvp, you can count on someone dropping oblivion on you since so many people are crutching void gauntlet, and Im pretty sure the nullifying oblivion perk just totally cancels your defy death.

Yet another fun side effect of the most broken weapon in the game.

1 Like

I was wondering wtf was going on with defy death!!!

Void gauntlet users will hold on to their oblivion until your defy death pops then use it to remove it.

1 Like

pretty sure thats because the void area is triggering a AOE which doesn’t trigger defy death before hand and it has to be a direct hit to trigger it.

It was found that if u drink a pot with defy death active it counts as “sheathing” therefore removing the buff and causing you to die. Hopefully it’s fixed soon but in the mean time watch ur pot popping :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.