You might be losing gold without realizing it ! Trading Post sales did not deliver full gold when offline (Not a visual bug, possibly due to linked trading post)

• What is your character name in New World: Shiki

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Eden

• Describe the issue you are experiencing:
    Only received partial gold from trading post sales while offline. My strong suspicion is that Sales Order sold to a different region won’t deliver your gold if you are offline. But Sales order sold in same region works normally.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
    Lost another 20k ish gold today from sales that didnt deliver gold.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
    No. This is the second time I have encountered this issue.

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

Total gold income from sales before tax is (reference to screenshot 1 and 2 below for items that have a count of 0 under City)

2.9k + 18k + 15k + 3k +12k +1.5k +8k + 12k + 7k + 13k + 15k = 107.4 k

I want to repeat because its important. Notice how i only add sales price of items that had a number “0” below city, Because there is a visual bug of sales expired that show both 1 under City and Sold. Those are expired orders that didn’t get sold. But only if its shown as “0” under city, its actually sold.

I had around 3k before i logged out and i only had 76k after i logged on.
Trading tax in everfall is 7%.

So I lost around
3k +107.4 k * (100%-7%) - 76k = 26.9k gold

there are multiple combinations of orders not delivered that could have caused the gold discrepancy. For example 12k+ 15k = 27 k ,

This is where my suspicion that sales order bought in different region doesn’t deliver gold come from. Because all these sales orders are in the same place (everfall) except one, the weaver’s fen order of 15k, And the examples i gave above included the 15k order. The potential difference between remaining order could only be the purchasing locations. This last patch just linked all trading post so you can buy from anywhere. I highly suspect something is screwed when they tried to link all trading post just like when they tried to patch anything else and they introduced some bugs in it.

But I did not test on this hypothesis yet and I will try to record a video tmr when I test it out. For now I just want to get players attention because if you are not exactly recording how much gold you have left before logging off and add up all the actual sales after you log on and do the math, you might not even realize you lose golds

Page 1 of sales.

page 2 of completed sales.

Video of me logging on and check AH right away. (Its me checking every item i sold and checking storage if we have them in there. The important information is in the first 2 pictures)

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

Keep track of how much gold you have in inventory before logging off. Add up whats actually sold in auction house after you log on and compare. You might sometimes receive full gold (Im guessing when your sales orders are bought at where they were listed.) or other times partial gold (gold lost when ppl bought it from a town different from where you put up sales order).

Again, I highly recommend you compare you gold increase between logins against total actual sales from auction house to see if you lost any gold. If you did find out you lose gold please comment below and support the thread. Or else I dont think amazon ever gonna fix this since most players don’t do the math in auction to check against their increase gold balance.

This is the link to my first post on the same bug from yesterday. Again I only received partial gold in the first case (lost 20k gold as well for a different set of sales). So in total I have lost about 47 k gold. Amazon please check this up and fix it. The longer it waits, the more undelivered sales there will be and the fixes will become a lot harder.

1 Like

I’ve also noticed this. I seem to not get to full price of sold items

2 Likes

i made a new thread because i seem to have similar problems

Trade Post bug - URGENT - items selling but don’t get the gold! - Bugs and Exploits / Bugs and Exploits - New World Forums

1 Like

This is also occuring with me tonight. I’ve not received approx. 15k in sales the last 3-4 hours - however have received approx 10-13k in sales. So roughly half of the gold is not being received.

Please contact me ASAP @Luxendra for any details the team needs to rectify this.

Thank you

• character name: Gold Capone
  • What server: Delos
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Selling items on trade post, only receiving approx. half of the total value of the sale.
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Significantly impacting my time / gameplay.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No. Have relogged multiple times. Have also been to all the items listing locations to confirm if visual bug - but the items are no longer available. They have been sold with only ~50% of the sale value received.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot: N/A
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: This is continuing to happen with all old listings. I will NOT be creating any new TP listings until this is resolved.

Thank you

Same as Gold Capone, same server… missing about 20k+ in ori ingots and asmodeum (hard to quantify)

• character name: jiM-me
  • What server: Delos
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Selling items on trade post, sometimes not getting any gold
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Significantly impacting my time / gameplay.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No. Have relogged multiple times. Have also been to all the items listing locations to confirm if visual bug - but the items are no longer available. They have been sold with no gold deposited
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: place items on trading post and wait for a sale

Thank you

• character name: Deedlebrah
  • What server: Nav
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Selling items on trade post, not receiving any gold at all.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Nope. I Have relogged multiple times. Its been well over 2 weeks and still no change. My sales are showing in the tab, but no gold was received.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I’ve placed items on the market that have sold and still not received any gold.

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.