You want a feedback here is the First!

Never seen a game which Rewarding his Players with 0 for playing the game…
as Sample PVP Rewards lvl 69 and you get only coins, mats for crafting and purple items which are realy bad for an Unbalanced game like New World…

I hope Mr. Bezos Know that his Devs getting there Money here for nothing…sitting in a chair and talking on youtube…is all what i see in the last 4 Months… look at the last patch on PTR and you know what i mean…
I done such Sheet for Data collecting from Server side in my first Semester of Computer SInce with out any Coding background and AGS you are doing this with a whole team in 14 weeks gratz…

pS: yes you get named items in pvp tracking system but they are so bad that i cant belive that any one of DEV team have ever calculate a sheet or collected Data to see what they are doing!! As sample why you cant get Attunment in PVP tracking system??? Tell me only this? Why i must give 500k coins to skill weaponsmithing to get a weapon afther 50 times with attunment and other good perks on it?? at the end i think you dont know what you are doing only the simple answer on my questions…

1 Like