Your account connected from another game session

• What is your character name in New World: Goldenheda
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Mayda
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: When I want to login to game I got this error.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I can’t play.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
    I push PLAY in menu. I wait few seconds. Then I see error: Unable to establish connection. So I push PLAY again, Then I see another error: Could not connect to server: Login expired. So I push Play again, then I see these errors few times again when I push PLAY. Finally when I see loading screen I’m getting back to menu and I see error: Your account connected from another game session.

Please help I can’t login to game since today. I can’t play at all.

1 Like

I have same problem

1 Like

same here .

1 Like

i have the same problem.

1 Like

Congratulations :partying_face:

Did you find a solution? I can’t play at all now.

1 Like

No. I can’t play also.
I have created a movie and sent it to Costumer Service.

Hope they will help.

1 Like

This is literally exactly what I go through. Although last night it didn’t take me 20 minutes, it took 60!!!

1 Like

I have EXACTLY this problem as well and playing on Ohonoo. At first it was just Can’t establish connections error since day 1 of game launch, but now it has graduated to have a mix of the game session error. I have to estimate 10-30min to get into the game right now due to this bug. I have tried getting resolution from forum posts or support with no fix.

1 Like

Bumping this so it doesn’t die. Probably going to start bumping anything related to this regularly now. I now have an additional error to add to the game session error, can’t establish a connection with the server error, and the one that spits out a code, its asking me to now check my internet connection. Unfortunately, I think the amount of time it takes to get in now has increased with the Winter’s Convergence patch, and for sure tonight. I’m at 45min of repeatedly hitting play which is a new record.

Also, now the game session error now requires a full exit of the game, because this particular error takes me to the loading screen then kicks me to the screen where you get the news just before the character screen. I loads part of the UI that is now bugged. If I don’t fully exit the game then I will log into bugged out UI and be forced to relog anyways…

I enjoy playing this game when I can get in it, but I’m getting worried I’m gonna hit a wall where it takes over an hour to log in or I just literally cannot get in game.

I still can’t play nothing changed, any news?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.