Your account Has connected from another game session

What is this?

3 Likes

It’s a pretty straight-forward message. Someone has logged into your account. You might want to start changing passwords.

1 Like

Well I think it is new world side, as they rolled back some of my character stuff many materials lost and gold as well, and I haven’t gotten any notification of steam login from another location.
I also checked login history nothing there.

I have this also. Can’t play since today. Can’t even login. For sure no one use my steam account.

3 Likes

Hello @Addect!

I’m sorry about this issue you’re experiencing; I’ll just need some additional information:

• What is your character name in New World:

• What server/world did you experience your issue on:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

If you’ve also experienced this, please reply on this thread and send me a PM with the game logs.

Instructions for generating a DXdiag: Open and run DxDiag.exe 2 (Open and run DxDiag.exe )

Instructions for finding the in-game logs (last 3 logs):

1. Press Windows+R on the keyboard, type %appdata% and press enter.
  2. Open the most recent file from this folder: /AppData/local/AGS/LogBackups.
  3. Attach the text Document to the message.

With this information, we’ll be able to investigate the issue further.

edit: I’d suggest you try resetting your Steam account password and look for any emails for recent changes just in case it is a malicious actor.

1 Like

I have recently started seeing this as well I am on EU server after the big patch went up with money accident.

3 Likes

Hi i am getting this also now, on the EU server

1 Like

The error message is pretty self-explanatory, so obviously he’s aware of what it means and is confused since nobody else is actually logged in to his account…

1 Like

same for me on EU server

1 Like

I have the same bug we reported here:

I CAN’T attach text document here in forum. Only allowed to .jpg

1 Like

Wow you sure inferred a lot from the 3 words “what is this”.

1 Like

Slavna Buniiooo
The problem arose after the rollback. It occurs when I want to enter the server.

1 Like

The error is EXTREMELY self explanatory. He’s obviously asking ‘why am I getting this error’.

1 Like

@Advanced_Caveman how can I send you this to PM if you have blocked private messages? -. -

2 Likes

I’m getting this same error after a bunch of server errors

1 Like

I’m in now

edit: nvm, I was in but the UI was all over the place

2 Likes

Hey!

Sorry about that :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve enabled PMs temporarily so I can collect information, please send me a PM with the required info.

If you’ve experienced this issue, reply to this post first! :pray:

Also, if you can send me a Pastebin link with the game logs, otherwise you’d have to send several PMs because of max-characters per message.

Thank you all for sharing the information, I’ll make sure this gets to the devs, remeber that the more info we can get from you, the better chance it’l be resolved soon!

Cheers!

1 Like

me pasa exactamente lo mismo. a veces me pone ese mensaje y otras veces error de conexsion, en ocasiones puedo entrar y jugar y otras veces, al entrar el juego funciona mal, si misiones en el mapa y textos superpuestos

1 Like

Just woke up and started getting this problem aswell??

1 Like

I am getting this error aswell. I can log in right after this error but I cannot access Menu page or Map. Really getting sick of the unending bugs.

1 Like