Your account Has connected from another game session

same for me on EU server

1 Like

I have the same bug we reported here:

I CAN’T attach text document here in forum. Only allowed to .jpg

1 Like

Wow you sure inferred a lot from the 3 words “what is this”.

1 Like

Slavna Buniiooo
The problem arose after the rollback. It occurs when I want to enter the server.

1 Like

The error is EXTREMELY self explanatory. He’s obviously asking ‘why am I getting this error’.

1 Like

@Advanced_Caveman how can I send you this to PM if you have blocked private messages? -. -

2 Likes

I’m getting this same error after a bunch of server errors

1 Like

I’m in now

edit: nvm, I was in but the UI was all over the place

2 Likes

Hey!

Sorry about that :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve enabled PMs temporarily so I can collect information, please send me a PM with the required info.

If you’ve experienced this issue, reply to this post first! :pray:

Also, if you can send me a Pastebin link with the game logs, otherwise you’d have to send several PMs because of max-characters per message.

Thank you all for sharing the information, I’ll make sure this gets to the devs, remeber that the more info we can get from you, the better chance it’l be resolved soon!

Cheers!

1 Like

me pasa exactamente lo mismo. a veces me pone ese mensaje y otras veces error de conexsion, en ocasiones puedo entrar y jugar y otras veces, al entrar el juego funciona mal, si misiones en el mapa y textos superpuestos

1 Like

Just woke up and started getting this problem aswell??

1 Like

I am getting this error aswell. I can log in right after this error but I cannot access Menu page or Map. Really getting sick of the unending bugs.

1 Like

Same Here on SA server, beggining in the last update!

1 Like

Remove the easy cheat program that I installed before, the problem is solved

1 Like

I can no longer play. This has been happening since the rollback, but I was usually able to brute force it and eventually get in the game after 50 connection errors and 3 control alt deletes from a bugged ui, but it just gets worse and worse and after spending an hour in frustration just now, every time I did manage to get past connection errors, the ui was bugged and unplayable.

I can’t play the game now. The only way I can play is on a brand new character on a totally different server away from my friends and company. Lots of people probably have this issue and instead of posting about it, just quit silently in frustration. Your database is broken. I guess I’m done playing.

2 Likes

I get the same. it can take me up to 15 mins to actually log into the game. my US EAST coast level 2 character logs in 1st attempt every time, but my Europe main server take me multiple attempts and closing and opening the game to work. And even then a lot of the time the UI is not working when I log in ( hovering over item in inventory does not show anything, the menu at the top of screen only shows like 1cm of from the very top of screen.

and whats going on with my quest log / chat log UI here

3 Likes

Yes exact same thing. Hovering over an item doesn’t show anything and lots of other stuff. And that’s only after you get past 50 connection errors.

1 Like

@Advanced_Caveman

I got the same. Issue reported both on live chat and on web ticket.

We all got this after the first roll back patch or something. Never had this issue before :confused: .

So with all my respect, you guys screwed something!

please dig deeper how to fix this on serverside …

1 Like

Same issue here.

Character Name: Zalyo
World: Jotunheim (EU Central)

As @morrowstars said, by bruteforcing I can login.
The errors I receive by clicking on Play the first 20-30 times before login are one of the following:

“Unable to establish connection with the server.”
“Could not connect to server: Login has expired. Please try again. (Status -120)”
“Your account has connected from another game session.”

Internet connection is obviously working.
Also the first time I enter the game after those errors I cannot open any game menu (for example Map with “M”, Journal with “J”, Character with “K”): the only way to browse the menus is by clicking on Enter.

3 Likes

Exactly same issue here.

1 Like