Your patch is crap it took my ring!

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here

To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here

• What is your character name in New World: Torhealdbach
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Valgrind
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: My ring was deleted off my paperdoll, your game is kicking me off claiming I am running some illegal program (all I have is discord) again my ring was deleted that I GOT FROM ONE OF YOU DAMN DUNGEONS! even though the name on the ring was t5%ring blah blah as a name. my storage says it’s full but it’s not even close, can’t talk in golbal chat but thats not the worst of it YOU DELETED MY RING!
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug but your patch and how you guys handle them is a damn exploit
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: yes I lost a piece of gear I use in game for my character
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: give me my ring back and I can recover tell me your not gonna or we sorry i’ll open a podcast and blast your game and how corrupt and incompetent you handle issues
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Just look at my account
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: downloading your patch that apparently you cannot even get that correct. I want my 600 ring returned to my account that I ran a dungeon for to get.

your ring actually made by them. so. that ring never yours :smiley:

Yes my partner has same problem, the ring had a bogus name, they likely removed it instead of fixing it, now we have a war and a missing ring to replace that will cost a lot.

Regardless who makes it doesn’t mean lets erase it because we can’t competently fix the issue of a name and it’s happened to many people. Compensation is required for their faulty patch which caused the ring to disappear from the game. Not a matter of “Who owns it” it’s a matter of “Are the developers going to replace what I use in my gear or compensate me for their mistake?” And frankly nothing in the patch notes even said " We are removing said ring because we cannot fix the name issue"

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.